East Farndon Church Gates – restoration complete!

The church gates are part of the village’s World War II memorial and were installed in 1948. Unfortunately, over the years they had fallen into a poor state of repair and were in need of a full restoration. Thanks to the generosity of the village, sufficient funds were raised from the war memorial renovation project to allow this work to be carried out as well. The gates were removed in October 2023 and put back into place in December. Huge thanks to everyone involved in the restoration of this very important village memorial.