Reporting Problems

Northamptonshire Highways has a responsibility to keep the roads and footpaths safe to use.  If you want to report any problems with roads, pavements, or footpaths, you should contact Street Doctor via the link below

Some problems cannot be reported through Street Doctor because they are the responsibility of other organisations. Further information on where you should report problems is available via the link below.


Speeding traffic in East Farndon has long been a concern in the village and a focus for the Parish Council. By clicking the link below, you can see a summary that details all of the efforts that have been made to date to address this issue. If you have any queries about its contents please email the Parish Clerk at:

You can read our Website Accessibility Statement via the link here: If you require any information in an alternative format, please email the Parish Clerk at: