18th Nov 2022 – WNC Cost of Living Support
WNC has worked with partners across the authority to offer a package of financial and practical support to help residents with rising costs of food, fuel and essential daily items over the winter months. WNC have announced:
- Financial help for low wage workers, households with children, and those most needing help towards rent, council tax, household bills including gas and electricity, childcare costs and important daily essentials. Funded by the third tranche of the Household Support Fund.
- West Northamptonshire Council Online Cost of Living Support Hub
- Cost-of-Living Support Line 0300 126 7000
- Network and directory of 67 Warm Spaces across the whole county
- Directory of food larders run by Northampton’s Hope Centre
16th Nov 2022 – Christmas Waste & Recycling Arrangements
With the festive season fast approaching, West Northamptonshire Council is advising residents of the arrangements for waste and recycling collections over the Christmas and New Year period. Waste and recycling collection crews will be working throughout the festive season to make sure services are delivered on time and with no delays. Downloadable Christmas and New Year bin calendars will be available from the Council’s website at www.westnorthants.gov.uk/bins-recycling-and-waste by the end of November.
15th Nov 2022 – Schools Admission Arrangements
The West Northants community is being asked for its opinion on the admission arrangements for schools run by academies and trusts which are planning changes. To view the list of schools consulting this year and to respond to the consultation, please visit the WNC Citizenspace – https://westnorthants.citizenspace.com/school-admissions/school-admission-arrangements-for-sept-2024/.
14th Nov 2022 – Small Business Showcase
10th Nov 2022 – Traffic Offences Enforcement
The consultation will run from Thursday, 10 November to midnight on Wednesday 21 December. Anyone who would like to take part in the consultation should visit the WNC Citizenspace.
9th Nov 2022 – Adult Social Care
7th Nov 2022 – WNC Nov 2022 Monthly Magazine
West Northamptonshire Council has issued it’s monthly magazine for November 2022. You can access this via their website or from this link: WNC Nov 22 Parish Briefing